pb

Sunday, November 3, 2013

hairVOLution


Hair update!

I messed around with my hair dye products this week. 
My original hair color (of the week) was a faded bright blue, which is a rather washed out gray/blue-ish color. And then I applied some violet/lavender and more bright blue. The parts that are white-ish blond are the ones from long ago. I always miss those parts when I do my hair myself cause I can't see the back of my head.

This is my "about to do a new color" face:


And these are a few pictures of my "hairVOLution":


 New polishes!
1. This awesome gold glittered polish by ORLY
2. A sweet pale grey by O.P.I
3. And this glittery silver polish that dries, get this, MATTE! Ridiculous. Also by O.P.I.



Here are some flowers that I purchased. I went a little crazy in the craft supply shop. This isn't even half of what I bought. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment