pb

Sunday, April 6, 2014

nude nail

I might be a tad bit late to the nude party, but that doesn't mean I'm the only one. So those of you out there still looking for the perfect nude polish, I think I've found it. 


I've been a fan of The Face Shop's polishes since I can remember, but it's only recently I've paid their nude shades any attention. Now, their colors don't have any names so you're just gonna have to look at which is your favorite. The one I bought was a bit brown/grey side.

Unfortunately, that's the best description I can give.  They have about 3 different nude shade so if the one I bought isn't your cup of tea pick another of the three!

It's well worth your money. P95 is good enough for the size of the bottle and the consistency is pretty darn great. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment