pb

Sunday, March 23, 2014

i loved it sew much!

It's official! The Little Serenade has had their first ever mall show-ish. Elle, Hannah and I were asked to sing at the Sew Easy event in Town Center last Satuday!

Sew Easy is the really cute sewing camp for kids. They made and modeled off their own clothes. How rad is that? 

Unfortunately, I don't have actual pictures of the event because I was too busy being nervous but you can always enter the Instagram hashtag #seweasyforkids to check out photos from that day. 

I do however have pre-event photos of us walking around. 


Sister Style


Sam being too cool for us.


The Little Serenade rehearsing.


Waiting for the event to start. Oh, my hair is blue again. 




Getting crazy together with a little Charades. 


I think we're pretty cute. 

Also, thanks to Luis for kidnapping my camera so that I have photos. Haha. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment