pb

Saturday, March 22, 2014

you're just my type

It's been a busy week of submitting Midterms and finding out what Finals is going to be, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna deprive you guys of pictures from a great event!

Last March 15-16 there was an exhibit called Type Kita held at No. 10 Alabama in Quezon City.



The place itself was this old house that sold resurrected furniture (I have never wanted side tables so much in my life.)


Vintage typewriters from Qwerty Manila.


Pieces for sale whose profits go to Typhoon Yolanda victims.  


And a bunch of other great stuff that made my wallet freak out a tad bit. 



Elle, hand painted and these awesome Chalkboard Cookies. Contact Pink Teacup Shoppe if you're interested in ordering! 



Sam and I walked around a lot, bought awesome stuff and enjoyed some Sorbetes.

Overall, a day well spent. Can't wait for the next one. 





As per usual  photos taken by the very wonderful:

0 comments:

Post a Comment